Integration with Yandex-Tracker
The following features are available for the Integration with Yandex Tracker:
- Test Connection
- Allure TestOps can check the validity of the provided credentials
- Permissions cannot be validated
- Issue Sync Operation
- Issue Suggest Operation
- Allure TestOps can retrieve and filter the list of issues from the tracker based on the data entered by an end user
- Issue Create Operation
- Issues can be created from Defects
- Export Launch Operation
- If a launch is associated with some issue, then link to this launch will be added to the said issue as comment
There are 2 steps you need to perform to integrate with YandexTracker:
- Create OAuth2 token on Yandex cloud side
- Add integration on TestOps side
Create OAuth2 token on Yandex side
To be able to use YandexTracker, you need to be properly authenticated on Yandex side.
The creation of the authentication parameters is described in the official documentation of Yandex Cloud
First, you need to authenticate at https://yandex.com/dev/
- Open https://oauth.yandex.com/client/new
- Add service name
- for example AllureIntegration
3.Select "Which platform is the app required for?" and click on "Insert URL for development"
- Scroll to Tracker, then select Read from tracker and Write in tracker
- Next, for the item Link to website select Insert URL for development and click Create app
- You'll be redirected to the created application page here you need to copy ClientID (note that lifetime of token - 1 year)
- Next, you need to create and follow link:
where application_ID - your current CLientID from point 5
Confirm authorization, if required
Now, your OAuth2 token is created and enabled
Add integration on TestOps side
The general description of enabling of an integration is described in the Integration section.
- Create (get/generate/you name it) the secrets (credentials) on an external system to use their API.
- Add the required integration on Allure TestOps global level (you need to be an administrator or have an administrator nearby).
- Add the required integration on the project level and provide credentials (secrets) you got on the step 1.
You need to have
ROLE_ADMINauthority to configure Allure TestOps instance on the global level.
- Go to User menu > Administration > Integrations
- In the upper-right corner click Add integration
- Search for Yandex Tracker
- Click on the Yandex Tracker banner
- Provide the name of the integration
- Provide the URL of Yandex Tracker (most likely that'll be
- Allure TestOps will use the default API Endpoint as
https://api.tracker.yandex.netas the Endpoint if you leave this field empty.
- do not update this parameter unless your instance is very special.
- Finalise by clicking Add integration.
Adding Yandex Tracker to your project
You need to be a Project owner to configure these settings.
- Go to the project's settings.
- Go to the Integration section
- Locate the Yandex Tracker integration you want to add.
- Click Add integration.
- In the modal window enter the credentials
– the organisation ID (can be found by following the link
- OAuth2 token (described in the very beginning of this very article)
- Click Test connection
- Finalise the Integration settings by clicking on Add integration.
That's all folks – you can use Yandex Tracker now.