Allure TestOps UI briefly
- Home page contains the list of created projects.
- Projects with type Public are visible for everyone.
- Projects with type Private are visible to Project's team members only.
- User's menu is in the lower left corner of the screen.
- If you have administrator's role you will see corresponding menu item to jump to the Administration section
- You can update your profile and create API tokens in user's menu.
- The projects list provides high level information about the projects
- Project's ID and label
- Number of manual test cases in a project
- Number of automated test cases in a project
- Number of test launched for a project
Project is highest-level grouping for your tests related to some product or its part.
Here are the main parts of any project:
- Home page of a project is its basic analytics dashboard which contains widgets with general information about the project.
- Test cases section contains all the test cases related to the project both - manual and automated grouped at your discretion.
- Test plans section contains lists of test cases aggregated by a project member, aggregation could be done based on the need or logic (smoke tests for example).
- Launches section contains the information about the tests runs, all the errors, fails, detailed steps information live there. All the test results analysts goes there.
- Analytics section contains your custom dashboards with the metrics of your choice.
- Defects section contains the information about the defects you discovered during lest results analysis. You manage defects and link them with issue trackers.
- Project Settings section allows you to manage your project, adjust mapping, manage test results storing time etc. More details in the dedicated section.
© Qameta Software Inc. All rights reserved.