What's Allure TestOps?
Allure TestOps is a refined Test Operations Swiss army knife which allows you to manage all test related stuff in one place.
We support the entire life cycle for testing for both - manual and automated tests:
The system can be easily adapted to your processes, and it will help you to deliver great products.
What can we do out-of-the-box
- Design both manual and automated tests.
- Create test plans to test your product with both manual and automated tests in one test plan.
- Manage the tests runs for all your tests from one place.
- Real time tests documentation creation for automated tests based on your rules.
- Compare historical tests data vs. currently created documentation.
- Import tests from other TMS either manually or in automated way.
- Group and regroup the tests into different tree views based on custom fields.
- Start, stop, rerun build jobs from Allure TestOps on build servers.
- Set different environment parameters from Allure TestOps to run the tests with.
- Select tests (filter out the tests you don't need to be started) in a build job for execution.
- Select several build jobs (even on different build servers) for test plan execution.
- Watch the build progress and the status in real time.
- Gather tests results from build server in real time during the build job execution.
- Link failed tests to defects to save time on the analysis.
- Link failures to issues in your issue tracking system.
- Export tests results to issue tracking systems.
- Import tests results manually if needed.
- Import tests results right from your IntelliJ IDEA project.
- Analyse the trends using built-in dashboards.
- Analyse the tests results using built-in query language to build your custom dashboards.
- Create the test reports as PDF or CSV.
- Ready-to-use integrations with popular build servers.
- Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab, TeamCity
- Ready-to-use integrations with popular issue tracking systems.
- Jira, Youtrack, Gitlab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Ready-to-use integrations with popular TMSs for tests results exports.
- TM4J, TestRail, Xray, Azure
Following sections will provide the information about ways to deploy Allure TestOps in your infrastructure, the architecture of Allure TestOps, and main terms and concepts of Allure TestOps.
© Qameta Software Inc. All rights reserved.