Jobs section of a project in Allure TestOps stores the information about all build jobs associated with current project, i.e. if any build job sent the tests results from CI side to this project, you will see it here.
Job action button invokes 2 actions:
- Job configuration
- Job deletion
To start using the job for creating Launches form Allure TestOps UI, you need to configure the build job:
- Assign CI server with appropriate credentials.
- Mark the Job as available for running tests on it.
- Link the ENV variables received from the job to the global environment variables. This can be updated later on.
- Submit the changes.
After this operation you can use this job to start test on certain CI server.
Update job from build server
When you click on the button Update job from build server, Allure TestOps will refresh the information about the default Environment parameters and update the Job accordingly to the retrieved information.:
- List of environment variables will be updated.
- Default values of the Environment variables will be updated.
Clicking on the Ruin job button will invoke the launch creation dialogue and launch start will invoke the starting the tests assigned to a certain job.
This command will run full job by default, i.e. all the tests associated with this job will be added to new launch and Allure TestOps will create
testplan.json with all the test IDs and full names and will provide this file to CI server for execution.
Once you’ve created a launch for your job, you need to proceed to Launches section to analyse the test results.