Integration with Jira server or Jira DC
This section describes the integrations available/configurable in Allure TestOps before Release 4.0,0
- You need to have your Jira Server or Jira DC up and running.
- You need to have administrator privileges to perform integration steps.
- Optionally, you can create dedicated account for the integration.
- You need to have administrator account in Allure TestOps.
- You need to have both Jira and Allure TestOps running behind the same protocol - both behind https.
- ALLURE_SECURE parameter is added to gateway settings and is set to
Okay, let’s do this…
The table below gives you right integration path for linking Allure TestOps and Jira Server, so don’t stray.
|Integration with Jira server / DC||in Allure TestOps|
|Allure TestOps plug-in installation||in Jira server|
|Allure TestOps plug-in configuration||in Jira server|
|Getting Jira issues status updates||from Jira|