Integration with Jira server or Jira DC
- You need to have your Jira Server or Jira DC up and running.
- You need to have administrator privileges to perform integration steps.
- Optionally, you can create dedicated account for the integration.
- You need to have administrator account in Allure TestOps.
- You need to have both Jira and Allure TestOps running behind the same protocol - both behind https.
Okay, let’s do this…
The table below gives you right integration path for linking Allure TestOps and Jira Server, so don’t stray.
|Integration with Jira server / DC||in Allure TestOps|
|Allure TestOps plug-in installation||in Jira server|
|Allure TestOps plug-in configuration||in Jira server|
|Getting Jira issues status updates||from Jira|