Export test results to Youtrack
This section describes the integrations available/configurable in Allure TestOps before Release 4.0,0
- You need to have ROLE_ADMIN to be able to configure credentials and issue tracker in Allure TestOps.
Adding YouTrack issue tracker
Adding an issue tracker to Allure TestOps configuration has 2 steps:
- You need to create credentials for the system you are going to integrate.
- You need to add the issue tracker with certain type (in this case that would be YouTrack).
- Go to the Administration and jump to the Credentials section.
- Click +Create
- Add a new credential as follows
- Credentials name - your choice but you need to use distinguishable name something like YouTrack integration
- Credentials type - basic for YouTrack.
- Username - your username from YouTrack (JetBrains account).
- Password - the password for the user from item #3.
Adding the issue tracker
- Go to the Administration and jump to the Issue tracker section.
- Click +Create
- Add a new issue tracker as follows
- Name - your choice but you need to use distinguishable name something like YouTrack production
- Endpoint - the URL of your YouTrack instance e.g.
- no additional paths to project or API entry point here!
- Type - youtrack.
- Credentials - select the credentials you created in Adding credentials section from the drop-down list.
- Click Test connection.
- Submit the information.
Link a launch to an issue
Go to your project.
Open Launches section.
On a certain Launch of your choice select click Launch action button (looks like a hamburger)
Select Export to issue.
Select issue tracker you’ve created
Type issue key and select a create option or choose the existing one from the suggested list.
Select as many issues as you need
Push Submit button
See the results
Open the issue on the Youtrack server.
You will see the following comment
To provide a link to a launch name the environment variable `ENDPOINT` required on Allure TestOps side.