Integration with Redmine issue tracker - credentials and tracker
- You need to have your Redmine issue tracker up and running.
- You need to have Allure TestOps administrator account.
- We’ll create Redmine issue tracker credentials on Allure side.
- We’ll add issue tracker with Redmine type.
- We’ll check the integration.
- In Allure TestOps main UI page jump to the Administration area and then to Credentials section.
Click green +Create button.
Add yours or dedicated account credentials for Redmine issue tracker.
- Make sure you entering distinguishable label for the credentials.
- Make sure you’re selecting the basic credentials type.
- Add your username and password from Redmine in appropriate fields.
- Hit Submit.
Adding issue tracker server to Allure configuration
Proceed with this strep only if you’ve created credentials for Redmine Server.
- Go to the user’s main menu
- Jump to the Administration section.
- Go to the Issue Tracker section and click +Create.
- Name your tracker.
- Add Redmine server’s domain name or IP address.
- Select type redmine.
- Select credentials created on previous step.
- Enable the items you need Allure TestOps to perform.
- Click Test connection.
- Click Submit if everything is working.