Integration with Jira Cloud
This section describes the integrations available/configurable in Allure TestOps before Release 4.0,0
- You need to have your Jira Cloud up and running.
- You need to have administrator privileges in your Jira Cloud to perform integration steps.
- Optionally, you can create dedicated account for the integration.
- You need to have administrator account in Allure TestOps.
- You need to have both Jira and Allure TestOps running behind the same protocol - both behind https.
- ALLURE_SECURE parameter is added to gateway settings and is set to
Okay, let’s do this…
The table below gives you right integration path for linking Allure TestOps and Jira Server, so don’t stray.
|Create API token||in Jira Cloud|
|Integration with Jira||in Allure TestOps|
|Install Allure TestOps plug-in||in Jira Cloud|
|Getting Jira issues status updates||from Jira|