Integration with Jira Cloud
- You need to have your Jira Cloud up and running.
- You need to have administrator privileges in your Jira Cloud to perform integration steps.
- Optionally, you can create dedicated account for the integration.
- You need to have administrator account in Allure TestOps.
- You need to have both Jira and Allure TestOps running behind the same protocol - both behind https.
Okay, let’s do this…
The table below gives you right integration path for linking Allure TestOps and Jira Server, so don’t stray.
|Create API token||in Jira Cloud|
|Integration with Jira||in Allure TestOps|
|Install Allure TestOps plug-in||in Jira Cloud|
|Getting Jira issues status updates||from Jira|