Integrations with GitHub
This page contains the index of the steps you need to make to integrate Allure TestOps with GitHub build server.
- You need to have an active account in GitHub build server and the following rights:
- You need the rights to access the project’s settings to create environment variables.
- You need to have administrator’s privileges in Allure TestOps to do the following.
- Create new credentials.
- Add/configure build servers.
- It is advised that you create dedicated user on Allure side for GitHub. Do not forget to add this dedicated user to your project!
Please follow the steps described in this chapter in the order they are shown below. Do not skip any steps.
Steps are present in the order you need to follow.
|00||Install or use||allurectl||in GitHub|
|01||Configure||authentication||in Allure TestOps and in GitHub|
|02||Configure||build job (workflow)||on GitHub side|
|04||Import||test results by running build job||in GitHub|
|05||Get||tests’ environment info||from CI and Allure TestOps|
|06||Configure||to run jobs||from Allure TestOps|
|07||Push||tests’ environments||from Allure TestOps|