Allure TestOps allows you to assign different layers of testing to test cases.
In terms of Allure TestOps the layer is kind of a type of a test, i.e. it shows what is tested by such test, e.g. API, UI, unit etc.
Manage test layers
- In the Allure TestOps main page, go to the User Menu and select Administration in the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Test Layers section. By default, Allure TestOps provides three test layers:
- API Tests;
- UI Tests;
- Unit Tests.
- To create a new test layer, click the Create button and type the Name of the layer.
You can create any number of test layers.
Assign test layers to your test cases
- In the required project, go to the Test cases section and select a test case.
- In the top right corner, open the Test Case actions menu and click Change layer.
- From the drop-down list, select the required test layer and click Submit. You will see the test layer on the right side of the page.
You can use the test layers to filter the test case list.
© Qameta Software Inc. All rights reserved.